August without air conditioning in Middle Tennessee is unpleasant. Every year we can’t seem to believe how hot and sticky it is, but the oppressive heat descends without fail.
Keep Your AC Going With Regular Maintenance
The best way to avoid unpleasant surprises with your AC is regular maintenance. Our Energy Savings Agreement includes two tune-ups each year – one in the fall for cold winter months and a springtime assessment to make your summer as comfortable as possible.
During Jewell’s Precision Cooling Tune-Up our technicians:
- Adjust/clean blower components
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Check primary and secondary drives
- Clean and check thermostat
- Inspect the cooling coil
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Monitor the air conditioning cycle
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
Improve Your Air Conditioning Performance
Jewell AC technicians also will recommend improvements if they will help boost your system’s efficiency and extend the life of the unit you have.
Such improvements range from cleaning evaporator coils to repairing wiring to replacing a major component like an evaporator or universal motor. We never do additional work without your approval and we always provide a cost before starting.
That kind of transparency is how Jewell has built its reputation for honesty and integrity. We wouldn’t have it any other way.