Greater Nashville gets surprisingly cold for an area considered “the mid-South.” January and February are anything but balmy.
Before the cold takes hold, the best way to prepare for winter is with an annual fall check-up, which is one of two Precision Tune-Ups that come with our Energy Savings Agreement. Even without an ESA, our technicians will take a hard look at your HVAC system. During the Precision Tune-Up they will:
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Check and adjust pilot operation
- Check and safety test control draw on all motors
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check for cracked heater exchanger
- Clean burners and adjust gas pressures
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Monitor voltage, amperage and heating cycle
Keeping your system operating efficiently may require more work, such as searching for leaks, repairing ducts or replacing the heat exchanger. If your heating system needs additional adjustments, repairs or replacements, our technicians will explain why but will not proceed without your authorization.
We Repair Heating First: Then Give You All Your Options For Replacements
We do everything we can to help you keep the heating and cooling system you have. When full replacement makes more sense, Jewell explains all your options. Whether we repair or replace, you get a price before work starts. When work wraps up technicians clean up both inside and outside your home.
You will know we’ve been there because you and your family will be more comfortable.