Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) eScore Program
Who Doesn’t Like Free Money? Read more about how you can take advantage of a TVA Program called eScore.
What is a QCN Contractor?
A QCN Contractor or a member of the Quality Contractor Network is a member of the TVA eScore program that is highly trusted by TVA.
What is the eScore Program?
The eScore Program is a TVA program that allows customers to improve their Energy Saving for a FREE rebate! The program is supported through TVA and your local power company.
What types of improvements can be made for a Free Rebate through Jewell Mechanical?
- HVAC System Replacement
- Attic Insulation– Conserves energy by slowing down heat loss, Enhances comfort, reduces size of HVAC equipment needed, prevents condensation from occurring and reduces electric bill.
- Duct Sealing– Reduces Summer/Winter Energy Bills, Reduces excessive dust, reduces noise from HVAC equipment and improves comfort inside and indoor
Each one of the items above can cause your home to consume more energy. By making improvements to the items above, you can increase your home’s energy saving by 20%. That means lower consumption and lower power bills for your home.
What are the Rebate Amounts?
HVAC System Replacement:
- Heat Pump-$250
- Geothermal with Desuperheater- $500
- Central Air Conditioner- $150
- Duel Fuel Heat Pump- $250
- Tune-up for Central Heat Pump- $15 per Unit, Once Per Year
- Attic Insulation- $250
- Duct Sealing- $200
How do I start the energy efficient process?
You can start the process one of two ways.
1- You can go to the eScore Website and Register for a $75 Inspection to see what improvements you can make to your home to save energy. You can Register by clicking HERE.
2- If you know that you need a new HVAC unit or Attic Insulation, We can send someone to give you a FREE Quote on replacement and start the process for you without you having to pay a $75 inspection fee through TVA. Contact us HERE to make your free appointment.
What happens after installation of my New HVAC unit?
After installation, we submit all of the information that your unit has been installed. A TVA rep will inspect the unit to ensure that it was installed correctly and that you have the proper equipment required to receive the rebate. Once the inspection is complete, your rebate should arrive within 4-6 weeks.