Beat the Nashville Heat
Nashville summers give residential air conditioning units a real workout—and this summer will be no exception. There’s little doubt that temperatures in the eighties and nineties are just around the corner. That’s why now is the time to schedule preventive maintenance—to make sure your A/C unit is operating in peak condition on the first day it’s called upon to keep you and your family cool.
Keep Your AC Going With A Tune-Up
At Jewell Mechanical, we recommend inspection and maintenance of residential air conditioning systems twice per year, once in the early spring and once in the fall, when few people have a genuine cooling (or heating) emergency. During Jewell’s Precision Cooling Tune-Up our technicians:
- Adjust and clean blower components
- Check and tighten electrical connections
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge, and
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
The Benefits of HVAC Preventive Maintenance
In addition to providing an opportunity to clean out buildups of dust, dirt, and debris, the benefits of regular maintenance include:
- Improved reliability and fewer repairs, as common repair causes like component failure can be addressed proactively
- Reduced energy bills, as minor efficiency issues can lead to major leaps in the size of your energy bill
- Improved air quality inside your home, which can mitigate common allergy problems, and
- A longer lifespan for your A/C unit, because regular maintenance results in less wear-and-tear, and minor issues don’t have a chance to become major problems
Better yet, if an early spring inspection reveals a significant problem—or you have an older unit that is nearing the end of its expected lifespan—you still have time to consider your options and make a relaxed, informed decision regarding the purchase of a new system.
Jewell Mechanical’s Energy Savings Agreement
Today is an opportune time to consider our Energy Savings Agreement (ESA), which includes a system diagnostic assessment in both the spring and fall, with the spring service featuring coil cleaning, as well as checks of the filter, electrical connections, and thermostat operations.
Other benefits of the Jewell Mechanical ESA include:
- Priority customer status – no waiting for an appointment
- No diagnostic fees – $89 on each service call waived
- Discounts on repairs
- $500 off system replacement
Contact us to schedule your preventive residential HVAC maintenance. One of our friendly maintenance technicians will be happy to help.