There are many good reasons why you might need or want to replace your central air conditioning system:
- It’s old and nearing the end of its natural lifespan
- Your unit is still reliable, but it’s not nearly as efficient as one of today’s new units, so your utility bills are higher than they need to be
- Your old AC unit uses R22 refrigerant(aka Freon), which is being phased out worldwide and is no longer affordable.
- Your AC system has suffered a catastrophic failure and is irretrievably broken
AC Replacement: Cost Factors
Regardless of your circumstances, our expert technicians can help you choose the right system to fit your home, lifestyle and budget. While many people fret about the cost of replacing their AC and installing a new system, there are actually many factors that come into play, including:
- The size of your home
- The type of AC system being installed
- The brand or manufacturer you choose
- Whether your ductwork needs to be repaired or replaced
Install New AC, Save Money
Moreover, you might not be aware that the air conditioning units being manufactured today are more efficient, more durable, and much quieter than those of the past. So replacing your air conditioner with a new, better-performing AC system may save you hundreds of dollars per year in utility costs alone.
Financing and Promotional Offers on AC Installation and Replacement
That’s why it’s a great time to call us to inquire about air conditioning installation and replacement. We install systems by all of the major manufacturers—including top HVAC brands like Rheem, American Standard and Mitsubishi Electric.
Other Air Conditioner Services
Once your new system is up-and-running we offer ongoing maintenance through our popular Energy Savings Agreement, which includes a maintenance plan of two services per year, among many other benefits, including priority customer status and discounts on repairs.
As a provider of comprehensive AC and HVAC services, we also offer AC repair service, including 24/7 emergency repairs.
So whether you’re looking to install a new air conditioning system, need emergency repair service, or are looking for an HVAC contractor to handle routine maintenance on your air conditioning system, Jewell Mechanical should be your first call. Our friendly, experienced technicians are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction and comfort.