New plumbing installations are best left to experienced professionals, such as our licensed and bonded team of technicians at Jewell Mechanical. We repair, replace and install new pipes and also handle regular maintenance, inspections and drain cleaning. We work on pre-plumbed houses, additions, new construction and commercial buildings.
Contact us online to make an appointment with a technician, or call us at (615) 581.1641 if you need emergency service—in the event of a burst pipe.
When is it Time to Replace Your Plumbing?
It’s not easy to be sure, because without professional inspection equipment the corrosion may not be evident.
Common Signs that Your Pipes are Failing or at Risk:
- A sudden, dramatic increase in your water bill, which can be indicative of a water leak
- A drop in water pressure
- Dampness or dark spots on your walls or ceiling along with peeling paint or wallpaper
- Signs of mold and mildew, which can be revealed by a musty smell
- Rusty colored water, or the presence of black flakes
- Foul-smelling drains or drains that clear slowly
- Water under your sink(s) after you drain them
- A history of leaky pipes
- Wet spots in your yard
Call for service at the first indication of a problem, as even a small leak can lead to a major issues, with potential consequences that include: property damage, high water bills, the development of mold and mildew, or even sewage contamination.
Plumbing Install and Replacement Service Includes:
- Hot water heaters
- Water filtration or water softening system installation
- Toilets installati
- Vent Pipes
- Bathroom or kitchen sinks installation
- Bathroom or kitchen faucets
- Shower and bathtub installation
- Garbage disposal installation
- Outdoor Faucet installation
Nashville Plumbing Remodels
For plumbing remodels, we encourage you to give us a call at (615) 469-5965 for a plumbing installation estimate or maintenance agreement. We offer plumbing services for residential and commercial customers in Nashville and nearby areas.