Plumbing Maintenance is Important
Plumbing is often taken for granted, but when your plumbing system fails it’s tremendously disruptive. The good news is that preventative maintenance can help keep your residential plumbing system performing its best. Jewell Mechanical’s Plumbing Maintenance Agreement is designed to extend the life of your pipes and your fixtures and lower your utility bills.
We offer our customers an annual Plumbing Maintenance Agreement(PMA) that includes a maintenance plan of two services per year—one in the spring/summer and one in the fall/winter. It’s the plumbing equivalent of our Energy Savings Agreement, our maintenance plan for residential HVAC systems.
Our experienced technicians will inspect and test your plumbing system to help maximize its performance. Periodic maintenance can help prevent:
- Clogged toilets
- Backed up drains
- Water leaks
Warning Signs You Have Plumbing Issue:
- Any evidence of a leak
- Unexplained wet spots on floors, walls, carpets or ceilings
- Stained or warped ceilings, walls or floors
- Slow, backed up or clogged drains
- Wet spots along the pipes or under the sinks in your kitchen or bathroom
- Unpleasant odors coming from your drain(s)
- Brown or discolored water coming out of your faucets
- Strange sounds coming from your faucet(s)
- Discolorations on floors or carpeting
- Mildew odors
- Mold growth on walls or floors
- Low water pressure
- Leaky faucets
- An unexplained increase in your water bill
A maintenance agreement is affordable and easy to sign up for. Any of our service technicians or office staff can answer your questions about our PMA and sign you up.
Plumbing Maintenance Agreement Benefits:
– Discounts on repairs
– No diagnostic fees
– Priority customer status
Call Jewell Mechanical today at (615) 581-1665 and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!