Keeping your air conditioning system in tip-top shape with regular maintenance has four primary benefits:
- It ensures that your AC performs as efficiently as possible, maximizing your comfort
- It helps minimize your utility bills, saving you money
- It helps extend the lifespan of your unit
- It minimizes the chance that your AC will break down at the most inopportune time, like the middle of a hot, sticky summer day
AC Maintenance Service Plan
Jewell Mechanical’s popular Energy Savings Agreement (ESA) is the best way to ensure that your AC system gets the attention it needs. Our ESA includes two AC tune-ups each year—one in the fall and one in the spring—during which our courteous, experienced technicians:
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Adjust and clean blower components
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Check primary and secondary drains
- Clean and check the thermostat
- Inspect and clean the cooling coil
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Monitor the air conditioning cycle
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
Our ESA also includes other valuable benefits, such as:
- Priority customer status
- Discounts on repairs
Our ESA is available to all residential customers, regardless of whether we installed your HVAC system.
AC Service on all Brands
We service the systems of all manufacturers. In fact, many of the top HVAC brands—like Rheem, American Standard and Mitsubishi Electric—are our equipment brand partners. For instance, we are classified as a “Top Contractor” for Rheem in Middle Tennessee, and a Diamond Dealer for Mitsubishi Electric.
Other Air Conditioner Services
If you need your air conditioning repaired, our experienced, friendly technicians are available to handle everything from routine repairs to 24/7 emergency repair service.
If you need new air conditioning installed in your home, we install all of the top brands, including Rheem®, American Standard® and Mitsubishi Electric®.