Take our advice: Plumbing problems should be addressed as soon as possible. If you see or hear evidence of an issue, call a professional right away, before a minor issue develops into a major emergency.
Better yet, be proactive and take advantage of Jewell Mechanical’s inspection and maintenance services, which can help keep your plumbing operating at peak efficiency, minimize your utility bills, and extend the life of your pipes and fixtures.
Plumbing Issue Warning Signs:
- Any evidence of a leak
- Unexplained wet spots on floors, walls, carpets or ceilings
- Stained or warped ceilings, walls or floors
- Slow, backed up or clogged drains
- Wet spots along the pipes or under the sinks in your kitchen or bathroom
- Unpleasant odors coming from the drain(s)
- Brown or discolored water coming out of your faucets
- Strange sounds coming from the faucet(s), including a screeching sound
- Spongy floors
- Discolorations on floors or carpeting
- Mildew odors
- Mold growth on walls or floors
- Low water pressure
- Leaky faucets (which can send hundreds of gallons of water per year down the drain, a single drop at a time)
- A ‘running’ toilet
- An unexplained increase in your water bill (due to a water leak)
Nashville Plumbing Repair Service & Maintenance
Call us if you see or hear evidence of any of the above-named warning signs. Our trained technicians have the experience and equipment needed to thoroughly inspect your plumbing and make the necessary repairs.
- Leaky Dripping Faucets
- Repair or Replace Garbage Disposals
- Leaking toilet
- Bathroom Sink Plumbing
- Kitchen Sink Plumbing
- Bathtub Faucet and Drain
- Hot Water Heater
- Water Filtration Systems
By the way, in the event you choose to attempt any DIY repairs, keep our phone handy. You’ll be glad if worse comes to worst and your DIY repair turns into a bona fide plumbing emergency. We also offer a Plumbing Maintenance Agreement for peace of mind.
Or, if you know you have a plumbing problem that requires the attention of a professional, contact us online or call us at (615) 581.1641. We provide residential and commercial plumbing services to Greater Davidson County and most of the rest of Middle Tennessee.